In today’s episode, Host Tom Loarie talks with Chester Elton about how gratitude can transform your business, work and life. It can boost employee performance and transform office culture. In fact, gratitude can transform any relationship, any environment in which you find yourself. The key is to show genuine gratitude and appreciation. But when it seems impossible or difficult to be grateful or to show gratitude… or even to make a difference, how? Chester is the co-author of Gratitude and of the best-selling books: The Carrot Principle, The Best Team Wins and All In.
In this episode, Chester talks about eight (8) simple ways managers can show employees that they are valued, which boosts employee morale, efficiency and productivity. You’ll learn these and other tips that can transform your business and life for the good!
Listen below and Subscribe for FREE to the podcast here.
- Bio: https://www.chesterelton.com/mission
- Speaker, Coaching, and More: https://www.chesterelton.com
- Leading with Gratitude: Eight Leadership Practices for Extraordinary Business Results, by Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick
- The Carrot Principle, by Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick
- The Best Team Wins: The new science of high-performance, by Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick
- All In: How the best managers create a culture of belief and drive big results, by Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick