Are you struggling emotionally to lead during today’s global pandemic? Then join Host Tom Loarie this weekend, on THE MENTORS RADIO when his guest, Eric Rhoads, founder and CEO of one of America’s fastest growing companies, discusses how he is overcoming the challenge of losing 50% of his revenues overnight and maintaining a healthy state of mind. Find Show Notes here. Listen below to the Radio podcast. Even better, sign up for our FREE radio podcast on ANY platform, device you want, here!
Mike and Katie Stallard:
- Michael Lee Stallard – BIO
- Helping Leaders Create Cultures That Connect
- Michael and Katie Stallard on Maintaining Social Connection While Working Remotely – podcast
- Connection Culture: The Competitive Advantage of Shared Identity, Empathy, and Understanding at Work – by Michael Lee Stallard, with contributors Jasan Pankau and Katharine Stallard
- Fired Up or Burned Out: How to Reignite Your Team’s Passion, Creativity, and Productivity – by Michael L. Stallard, with contributors Carolyn Dewing-Hommes, et. al.