On today’s show CEO host Tom Loarie talks with Joseph Cavanaugh III, president of Equip2Equip, a company dedicated to equipping leaders to equip those they lead. An expert in strengths-based management and a master coach and trainer in MCORE, VIA, Paterson Center LifePlans for individuals and StratOp for organizations, Cavanaugh has coached more than 5,000 individuals throughout North America and around the world.
You can dramatically improve your life and career by understanding and building on your unique strengths. You’ll learn there’s truly is no one just like you! And, you’ll be surprised at how easy — and how eye-opening — is this personal process of discovery and growth!
For more information or to ask the mentors a question, go to thementorsradio.com/contact
RELATED RESOURCES mentioned on this episode:
- BOOK: “Strengths Finder 2.0,” by Tom Rath (click title to find on Amazon)
- BOOK: “Turn the Ship Around! A True Story of Building Leaders by Breaking the Rules,” by L. David Marquet (click title to find on Amazon)
- BOOK: “Team of Teams; New rules for Engagement for a Complex world,” by General Stanley McChrystal (click title to find on Amazon)
- Entrepreneurial Strengths Finder, for those considering a position in the entrepreneurial world
- Strengths Quest, for the college student