Mike and Katie Stallard:
- Michael Lee Stallard – BIO
- Helping Leaders Create Cultures That Connect
- Michael and Katie Stallard on Maintaining Social Connection While Working Remotely – podcast
- Connection Culture: The Competitive Advantage of Shared Identity, Empathy, and Understanding at Work – by Michael Lee Stallard, with contributors Jasan Pankau and Katharine Stallard
- Fired Up or Burned Out: How to Reignite Your Team’s Passion, Creativity, and Productivity – by Michael L. Stallard, with contributors Carolyn Dewing-Hommes, et. al.
- Bio: https://www.keynotes.org/speaker/danheath
- LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dan-heath-aa5a63147
- Upstream: The Quest to Solve Problems Before They Happen, by Dan Heath
- The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact, by Dan Heath
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard, by Dan Heath
- Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work, by Chip and Dan Heath
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die, by Chip and Dan Heath
Harry Kraemer, Jr:
- BIO: https://harrykraemer.org/about/
- WEBSITE: www.HarryKraemer.org
- Your 168: Finding Purpose and Satisfaction in a Values-Based Life, by Harry M. Kraemer, Jr.
- Becoming the Best: Build a World-Class Organization Through Values-Based Leadership, by Harry M. Kraemer, Jr.
- From Values to Action: The Four Principles of Values-Based Leadership, by Harry M. Kraemer, Jr.