- TOM LOARIE:
- RIC BRUTOCAO:
- JOHN PHILLIPS:
- BIO: https://www.sperryequities.com/rand-sperry
- Sperry Equities
- Sperry Commercial – “What I Know” interview with Rand Sperry
- Great video clip – Rand Sperry honored as Man of Character by Boy Scouts of America, gives short talk on what it means to be a man of character: Do the Right Thing even when it hurts, and more. Excellent!
JAMES R. HAGERTY :
- BIO & Some of his stunningly engaging Obits: https://www.wsj.com/news/author/james-r.-hagerty
- C-SPAN video – James “Bob” Hagerty talks about his excellent book: The Fateful History of Fannie Mae : https://www.c-span.org/video/?309009-1/the-fateful-history-fannie-mae
- In this book, Hagerty examins the 1938 creation and 70-year history of Fannie Mae. Among the topics he addresses are the role of federal regulation in the financial and housing industries, political interests in the company, and the 2008 financial crisis. He responded to questions from the audience.
- The Fateful History of Fannie Mae: New Deal Birth to Mortgage Crisis Fall, by James R. Hagerty
Dr. Ming Wang:Continue reading