- Bio: https://www.keynotes.org/speaker/danheath
- LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dan-heath-aa5a63147
- Upstream: The Quest to Solve Problems Before They Happen, by Dan Heath
- The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact, by Dan Heath
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard, by Dan Heath
- Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work, by Chip and Dan Heath
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die, by Chip and Dan Heath
Harry Kraemer, Jr:
- BIO: https://harrykraemer.org/about/
- WEBSITE: www.HarryKraemer.org
- Your 168: Finding Purpose and Satisfaction in a Values-Based Life, by Harry M. Kraemer, Jr.
- Becoming the Best: Build a World-Class Organization Through Values-Based Leadership, by Harry M. Kraemer, Jr.
- From Values to Action: The Four Principles of Values-Based Leadership, by Harry M. Kraemer, Jr.
Are you struggling to lead—in your business, non-profit, place of worship, or at home? Today, Host Tom Loarie talks with guest mentor Harry Kraemer Jr., who is Northwestern’s Kellogg Professor of Leadership (named a favorite professor by students) and the former Chairman and CEO of Baxter International, where he worked for 23 years. Kraemer has written three books on values-based leadership. His strength, however, is not merely in knowledge and understanding of leadership, but in the ability to mentor others to lead well and to anchor all they do in the principles that matter most, putting people first. Find Show Notes here. Listen below. And sign up for our FREE podcasts—listen on any podcast platform, any time!