John C. Eastman
- Learn more about John C. Eastman:
- Center for Constitutional Jurisprudence – An excellent source of information and tools for anyone interested in staying on top of under-the-radar threats to our business and personal freedoms, as guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution — and what we can do about it.
- The Heritage Foundation –
- Get acquainted with the U.S. Constitution by reading it!
- Heritage guide to the U.S. Constitution and a copy of the U.S. Constitution
- John recommends the above resources and
- Get a copy of the U.S. Constitution and read it
- Join your local Tea Party group
- Get involved in your elections, including local elections, and VOTE!
- Elect candidates who know and uphold our Constitution, namely that their thinking supports that laws must be based on the originators’ views of our U.S. Constitution
Pingback: Under-the-radar Government Laws and Policies that threaten your business and personal freedom | The Mentors Radio
Pingback: Ric Brutocao talks with Constitutional Attorney John Eastman on current policies and their impact on our business and life, and the wisdom of the Constitution | The Mentors Radio
Pingback: Find out about Government policies that threaten our business and life with Constitutional Attorney John Eastman | The Mentors Radio
Pingback: Brilliance of our Founding Fathers, U.S. Constitution and impact on business today | The Mentors Radio
Pingback: Your Business & the U.S. Constitution with Guest John Eastman, Esq., PhD | The Mentors Radio
Pingback: How the U.S. Constitution affects my business and livelihood | The Mentors Radio
Pingback: Your Freedom, Your Business – with Guest John Eastman and Host Ric Brutocao | The Mentors Radio
Pingback: Brilliance of the U.S. Constitution and Our Founding Fathers with Host Ric Brutocao and Constitutional Lawyer John Eastman | The Mentors Radio