Join The Mentors Radio host Tom Loarie this week when Duarte Communication’s Patti Sanchez, author of Presenting Virtually: Communicate and Connect With Online Audiences shares her secrets of virtual communications with video conferencing platforms such as ZOOM.
Patti Sanchez, the Chief Strategy Officer for Duarte, has over 30 years of experience as a communicator and consultant. She has led transformative communications initiatives for many brands including Cisco, Ericsson, Hewlett-Packard, LexisNexis, Nike, Symantec, VMware and Compassion International, and has taught hundreds of leaders to become more empathetic and effective communicators.
She has delivered highly rated presentations for Distance Teaching & Learning Association, ISA, Association for Talent Development, Association for Change Management, Training Industries Conference & Exhibition, Thought Industries Cognition, Khosla Ventures CEO Summit, IABC, Marketing Profs, Presentation Summit, Salesforce Connections and Pioneers Festival, among other events. Her work has been honored by IABC, BMA, and Vital Speeches of the Day and her writing has been featured in Fast Company, Harvard Business Review, MIT Sloan Management Review.
Find Show Notes below, Listen to the Radio Podcast below and BEST OF ALL— please sign up for our radio show podcast and enjoy listening to the show ANY time, ANY podcast platform!! Sign up here.
- ARTICLES & TALKS:
- Move Your Audiences with Speeches, Stories, and Ceremonies — by Nancy Duarte and Patti Sanchez, Harvard Business Review
- The Corporate Folklorist’s Credo — by Patti Sanchez, Harvard Business Review
- Why Marketing Needs to Hire a Corporate Folklorist — by Patti Sanchez, Harvard Business Review
- Presenting Virtually: Communicate and Connect with Online Audiences — by Patti Sanchez, Duarte Communications
- Illuminate: Ignite Change Through Speeches, Stories, Ceremonies, and Symbols — by Nancy Duarte and Patti Sanchez