In this episode, The Mentors Radio host Tom Loarie talks with guest Joe Cavanaugh, III, president of Equip2Equip, on how to identify your unique, individual strengths—what you do best, where you excel. Joe also explains and gives examples of how knowing YOUR unique strengths matters so much to your happiness and success in life and work. It even goes beyond that… Knowing your unique strengths helps you relate better and more effectively with others. It helps you in leadership and enables you to better help others to reach their highest potential as well.
Cavanaugh has coached more than 5,000 individuals, with remarkable success… including the sister of The Mentors Radio’s executive producer! Learn how to take performance and a sense of personal fulfillment to the next level. Be sure to Sign-up for FREE podcasts on ANY device, on any platform (iTunes, Spotify Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn and every other app — here.
Joe Cavanaugh III:
- BIO: Joe Cavanaugh is the founder and president of Equip2Equip, and https://equip2equip.com/about/
- Equip2Equip: https://equip2equip.com/ (fantastic resource to help you find YOUR strengths)
- Strengths Finder 2.0, by Tom Rath
- Turn the Ship Around! A True Story of Building Leaders by Breaking the Rules, by L. David Marquet
- Team of Teams; New rules for Engagement for a Complex world, by General Stanley McChrystal
- Entrepreneurial Strengths Finder, for those considering a position in the entrepreneurial world
- Strengths Quest, for the college student