In this episode of The Mentors Radio, host Tom Loarie talks with guest mentor Cynthia Covey Haller, the daughter of internationally renown leadership expert, speaker and author of The 7 Habits of Highly Successful People, Stephen R. Covey. Cynthia worked closely with her father for many years and co-authored her father’s last book, Live Life in Crescendo. Cynthia talks about her father’s storied career and, most importantly, on how to develop a mentality that provides purpose and hope at any stage of life. Each of us, no matter our circumstances and problems, CAN live a life of hope and purpose… and this can make all the difference for us, for those we influence, and for those around us!
Listen to the radio broadcast in San Francisco on Saturdays, on AM860, and live-streamed anywhere in the world on iHeart Radio (search for THE Mentors Radio), or listen anytime, anywhere via podcast — Find “THE Mentors Radio” on any platform, any device. Or, make it eaisier and subscribe for free to our podcast here.
CYNTHIA COVEY HALLER:
- BIO: https://www.franklincovey.com/books/live-life-in-crescendo/
- Bridal Up Hope Foundation
- Live Life in Crescendo, by Stephen R. Covey and Cynthia Covey Haller
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, by Stephen R. Covey
- The 7 Habits of Highly Successful People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change, by Stephen R. Covey
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 53:31 — 49.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More