In this episode of The Mentors Radio Show, Host Tom Loarie talks with distinguished psychoanalyst Dr. James Hollis to discuss why a person might achieve what he or she wants in this life and still feel miserable? Hollis is the author of 19 books including Living Between Worlds, What Matters Most, and his top-selling Finding Meaning in the Second Half of Life. He is well known for translating the profound teachings of Carl Jung into practical wisdom for our everyday lives. He has a gift for challenging us each to think more deeply and purposefully about our own lives, our own purpose and how we fit into this journey of life. He really understands people at a profound level, how we can become unconsciously “stuck” in ways we feel but don’t know what to do about it. You don’t want to miss this invaluable learning and mentoring opportunity…it literally can be a catalyst to change you and your life for the good, in ways you didn’t recognize on the surface. It can literally change your life, your trajectory, your happiness!
JAMES HOLLIS, PH.D.
- BIO: https://jameshollis.net/hollisBioIndex.htm
- WEBSITE: https://jameshollis.net/
- BOOKS (partial list):
- Living Between Worlds: Finding Personal Resilience in Changing Times, by James Hollis, PhD
- Finding Meaning in the Second Half of Life: How to finally, really grow up, by James Hollis, PhD
- A Life of Meaning: Relocating Your Center of Spiritual Gravity, by James Hollis, PhD
- What Matters Most, Living a More Considered Life, by James Hollis, PhD
- Many more!
- VIDEO CLIPS